墙角蹲小朋友

爱音乐剧,文字,一切美丽的事物
喜爱拍照 用手机 拍景拍人不拍自己
Lost boy - Ruth B

There was a time when I was alone
每次我独自一人的时候
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
无处可去也打不了电话
My only friend was the man in the moon
唯一的朋友住在月亮上
And even sometimes he would go away, too
有的时候他也会离开我

Then one night, as I closed my eyes
有晚当我闭上双眼时
I saw a shadow flying high
我见到个影子在飞翔
He came to me with the sweetest smile
他带着最甜美的笑容靠近
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
告诉我他想与我聊一会天
He said, "Peter Pan—that's what they call me.
“人们都叫我彼得潘”,他说
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
“我保证你从此不会再孤单。”
And ever since that day...
而从那天起…

I am a lost boy from Neverland
我成了个住在梦幻岛的迷失男孩
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
彼得潘便是我的主要玩伴
And when we're bored we play in the woods
无聊时我们会去森林玩耍
Always on the run from Captain Hook
与“明知船长”玩追赶游戏
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me.
他们对我说:“跑啊,迷失男孩。”
Away from all of reality
从那现实中逃离

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
梦幻岛是像我这种迷失男孩的家
And lost boys like me are free
而我们是无忧无虑自由自在的人

评论

热度(2)